Wireless 24-Bit Vibration Sensor
uMote: an industrial wireless vibration sensor
An autonomous, wireless and 24-bit single-channel vibration sensor. It utilizes the Industrial Internet-of-Things (IIoT) Long-Range-Wide-Area-Network (LoRaWAN) wireless networking system. Furthermore, it is capable to store and send the vibration data necessary for accurate fault diagnosis.
Vibration data into the cloud
The uMote is a wireless vibration sensor and can detect vibration extremely precisely. Because it is a 24bit vibration sensor, it will detect faults faster than most vibration sensors. For instance rotor imbalance, bearing defect and misalignement. Secondly it’s intelligent adaptive data collection intervals are based on measuring point condition. Furthermore it is capable of LoRaWAN and above all Bluetooth Low Energy Radio Communications.
The measured vibration data will be sent with the use of the Laird Internet of Things Gateway to the 4g router and then to the cloud. After that, it will be sent to the uAnalyst. Finally, our experts will see all the measured data instantly in the uAnalyst and can make analyses and give advice and reports.
- EU LoRaWAN (Class A) – 4 sets of optimised 51-byte packets per measurement interval.
- 24bit ADC (106db SNR) single channel
- +- 80g range (embedded low noise piezo sensor)
- 2Hz – 10kHz frequency response (+- 1)
- Capable of measuring vibration data directly using BLE or USB modes.
- Up to 250 sets of 32768 blocks stored
- Embedded FFT, Filtering and Demodulation
- Completely programmable trigger parameters
Power & Mechanical
- AA SAFT LS14500 Lithium-Thionyl-Chloride batteries (2500mAh, 3.6V)
– 1 year of battery life on daily logging,
– 3 years of battery life on weekly logging,
– 5 years of battery life on monthly logging.
- IP67 rated enclosure
- 80 x 40 mm antenna, reaching 120 mm.
- Sensor mounting thread M6
- Weight 220 grams
Available for white label
The uMote is available for white label. Please contact us for the opportunities.